Born in 1906, Fr. Henrich was ordained to the priesthood for the Archdiocese of St. Paul in 1933. He was never incardinated into the Diocese of New Ulm. However, Fr. Henrich was credibly accused of abuse in the Archdiocese and was assigned at parishes that are now within the Diocese of New Ulm.
Fr. Henrich’s assignment history:
- Associate, St. James, St. Paul, 1933-1937
- Associate, Holy Trinity, Winsted, 1937-1938
- Associate, St. Mark, Shakopee, 1938
- Chaplain, State Training School for Boys, Red Wing, 1938-1942
- Chaplain, U.S. Navy, 1942-1946
- Chaplain, State Training School for Boys, Red Wing, 1946-1952
- Chaplain, U.S. Forces, 1952-1954
- Pastor, St. Boniface, Stewart, 1954-1957
- Pastor, St. Margaret Mary, Minneapolis, 1957-1976
Fr. Henrich retired from assigned ministry in 1976 and died in 1992 at the age of 86.